Ask Emergency Management
During this time, we understand you may have questions about everyday issues. Some questions we have received include:
- “Can groceries be delivered to me?“
- “I can’t pick up my prescription! What should I do?”
- “My pets need to visit the vet, can I take them?”
- “Why is the recycling center closed?”
- “If my family wants to walk in City Park, can we, if we stay 6′ apart?”
- “Can I still order food through the drive-thru?”, etc.
Submit your question and we will do our best to find an answer for you as quickly as possible, or skip to the FAQ’s below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I be tested for COVID-19?
- What do I do if someone at home is sick?
- I am in need of unemployment or food assistance. What resources are available?
- Can groceries be delivered? Is Walmart allowing curbside pickup?