Reopening Plans & Guidance
- City of Morehead Reopening Plan and Business Guidance (.pdf)
- FAQ’s regarding opening restaurants on May 22, 2020 from the KY Dept. of Alcoholic Beverage Control (.pdf)
- Kentucky’s #HealthyAtWork Plan
- Ask Rowan Co. Emergency Management
Child Care Providers
Rowan Co. child care providers, contact [email protected]us for masks, cleaning supplies and compliance assistance.
- CDC Guidance for Child Care Programs that Remain Open.
- Maximum group size: 10 children per group.
- Children will remain in the same group of 10 children all day – no combining with other groups.
- Staff assigned to same child groups each day to reduce exposure.
- All adults must wear a face mask while in any child care program (in-home or center-based.)
- Children ages five and younger should not wear masks.
- Older children may wear masks as they are able.
- Programs should:
- Stagger playground time among groups
- Eliminate center-wide family events.
- Eliminate field trips.
- Use centralized drop-off/pick-up locations to eliminate unnecessary traffic to classrooms and exposure to children.
|Business/Organization||Phone||What service(s) are you providing?||Status||Instructions/Notes||Days/Hours of Operation|
|Campbell & Rogers PLLC||606-783-1012||Legal services||Open regular hours||Our office is open. However, we will meet with individuals only by appointment. The appointment is required to come alone and must wear a mask. The individual will be asked their condition on the day of the appointment and will be required to take their temperature. Will will observe social distancing during the meeting.||8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday|
|CoffeeTree Books||(606) 784-8364||Curbside Pick-up, Carryout, In-person shopping available, 6 feet apart.||Open revised hours||Monday-Saturday 10 am to 6 pm|
|Cracker Barrel||606-784-2545||Curbside Pick-up, Carryout, Dine in||Open revised hours||M-F 8am – 9pm SA-Sun 7am – 9pm|
|Fuzzy Duck Coffeeshop||(606) 784-9877||Curbside Pick-up, Carryout, Limited dine-in by the stage.||Open revised hours||Masks required for entry; not required for curbside pickup.||Monday-Saturday 8 am to 6 pm|
|Holbrook Drugs||606-784-4784||Delivery, Curbside Pick-up, Can enter if wanted||Open regular hours||Monday thru Friday 8:30 – 6:00|
|Morehead Gateway Helping Hands Food Bank||606-780-9704||We are reopening our Thrift Store which funds our Food Pantry||Open regular hours||Masks required Gloves suggested||10:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Saturday|
|Pasquale’s||6067849111||Curbside Pick-up||Open revised hours||We will call you when your order is ready. We are not opening the dining room yet.||Monday – Saturday 11:00 to 8:00|
|Rowan County Public Library||606-784-7137||Drive-Thru||Open revised hours||Will re-open the building in a limited fashion on June 15.||Mon – Fri 1 -5 pm, Sat 9am – 1 pm, Closed Sunday|